Internships & Fellowships at Afghan Studies Center for Afghan Nationals
The Afghan Studies Center is offering an exclusive internship program for young Afghan nationals, living in Pakistan or abroad, for a period of two months (which can be extended to three months depending upon the interest of the candidate or the nature of their assignment).
These internships are designed to:
- Provide young Afghans with exposure in a professional workplace environment
- Equip them with leadership, critical thinking and research skills
- Provide an opportunity to young Afghans to explore a wide array of research with the ASC team on issues of regional significance
- Enable the youth of both countries to work together and transform into committed agents for peace and leaders of change
What it offers
Our interns get a chance to explore and contribute in the important mainstream work of the organization ranging from research, report writing, media engagement, training programs, conferences and even fieldwork.
- Must be an Afghan national
- Must at least hold or be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program
- No prior working experience is required
- Preferably should have a good command of the English language
- Should be able to put in a minimum of 4 weeks
How to apply
Afghan candidates are welcome to apply from Pakistan, Afghanistan, and all over the world. Our one-month internships are open throughout the year. Female students are highly encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send us your resume and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- The Afghan Studies Center also offers a fellowship program for Afghan professionals who are working in the areas of peace, security and regional integration. If you are a young professional who is eligible, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for details.