Publish your story on the Afghan Studies Center!
One of the primary objectives of the Afghan Studies Center is to serve as a bridge between the youth of Pakistan and Afghanistan to interact with each other and join hands to become leaders of change and messengers of peace and cooperation beyond boundaries.
To achieve this objective, the Afghan Studies Center invites young Afghans and Pakistanis to share their story using our platform with the people of both countries as well as the world.
While your story should focus on a theme relevant to Pak-Afghan relations of your choosing, it should answer at least some of the following:
- Your introduction (Your name, tribe, village/district and the province you belong to)
- What do you do? (Education/Business etc.)
- Anything unique that you faced in your interaction with Pakistanis/Afghans
- Share your thoughts in general about the people of Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Give a message to the people of Pakistan and Afghanistan.
The word limit for the story is between 300 and 600 words. Please also send us a photograph of yourself to go with the story (Optional).
Email us your story at firstname.lastname@example.org.